- This event has passed.
REAL ESTATE AUCTION – ESTATE OF DON LASHER – THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10th AT 11:00 AM
September 10 @ 11:00 am
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
ESTATE OF DON LASHER
5 RIDLEY STREET EAST
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH AT 11:00 AM
Turn EAST off North Front Street onto Strachan Street (vicinity of Belleville Funeral Home) for 1 block and turn NORTH onto Grier Street to to Ridley Street East
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
SELLING SUBJECT TO A REASONABLE RESERVE
2 storey , wood sided home in stages of renovation on a 40′ x80′ lot. Property has a detached single car garage.Serviced lot with baseboard and natural gas utilities.
Terms as Follows-
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand Canadian Dollars)in cash or by certified cheque made payable to Sullivan Auctioneers Ltd which will form part of the purchase price on September 10 2020.
Clear title to the property is guaranteed by the Seller.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
613 242 2710
Provincial bylaws concerning social distancing and crowd size gatherings will be in effect.
No food or beverage service available
OWNER & AUCTIONEER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENT OR INJURY DAY OF SALE
www. sullivanauctions.com for photos
All buildings on the Property and Land included in the sale will be and remain at risk of the Seller until the Closing Date. After that time all risk will be assumed by the Purchaser. The Purchaser will take possession of the property and assume all responsibilities at 12:00 pm (Noon) Day of Closing.
This agreement once signed by all parties is considered accepted and irrevocable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This property is being offered for sale by public auction subject to reasonable reserve bid
It is understood that all potential bidders should with them that day have in their possession from a recognized financial institution proof of their ability to complete the transaction, and supply that proof to the auctioneer upon registering for the auction previous to the auction beginning.
If the property is sold the following terms and conditions shall apply.
1. The purchaser shall execute an agreement of purchase in the form provided by the auctioneer immediately after being declared the highest bidder.
2. The purchaser shall submit a deposit of 15,000.00 Canadian dollars made payable to Robert Sullivan & Sons Auctioneers Ltd by certified cheque after being declared the highest bidder.
3. Completion and closing of the transaction shall be handled by qualified agents for both the buyer and seller.
4. Balance due from the purchaser shall be paid to the seller on or before the closing date. The transaction regarding the property will close in 30 days from the auction date or on such other date as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
5. This is a cash sale and is not contingent on purchaser’s ability to obtain financing. All financing should be in place previous to auction date.
6. The purchaser shall accept the property in “as is” condition as of the closing date and the purchaser specifically agrees that neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the purchaser as to the condition or fitness of the property, environmental or otherwise or any improvements. All descriptions, measurements and acreage provided by the seller and Sullivan Auctioneers are to be used as a guide only. The purchaser shall have satisfied himself/herself as to the location and condition of the property and all descriptions prior to the bidding.
7. The auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller and not as an agent for the purchaser.
8 No personal property of the Sellers shall be conveyed with the property, unless specifically included in the purchase agreement .
PRE AUCTION OFFERS
This property will is being offered for sale by live public auction on SEPTEMBER 10TH AT 11:00 am
Pre auction offers will be received before the sale date of September 10th 2020
In the event that the pre auction offer is accepted then the property may be sold before the live auction date of SEPTEMBER 10TH 2020
Offers will be received by email .