- This event has passed.
AUCTION -“THIS PROPERTY HAS SOLD” QUINTE METAL RECYCLING REAL ESTATE AUCTION THURSDAY JUNE 20TH AT 11:00 AM
June 20 @ 11:00 am
REAL ESTATE. THIS PROPERTY HAS SOLD
QUINTE METAL RECYCLING
83 DOWNS ROAD
THURSDAY JUNE 20TH AT 11:00 AM
Exit NORTH off 401 Highway at Trenton (Interchange 522) onto Wooler road (County Road 40) for 2 miles and turn EAST onto Downs Road
FOR SALE – SELLING SUBJECT TO A REASONABLE RESERVE.
THIS AUCTION INCLUDES PROPERTY AND BUILDINGS ONLY.
Approx 2.5 acres of property zoned Waste management (WM) currently operated as Quinte Metal Recycling. Property consists of a land fenced on the NORTH, EAST and WEST boundaries. A 30’ x 40’ vinyl sided building located at the North West corner of the property serves as a work shop and office/ storage area.
BUYERS INFORMATION PACKAGE WITH DETAILS AVAILABLE AT
TERMS – $50,000 deposit day of sale by certified cheque made payable to Robert Sullivan and Sons Auctioneers Ltd- balance due in 30 days or upon agreed closing date.
Viewing by appointment- 612 242 2710
OWNER & AUCTIONEER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENT OR INJURY DAY OF SALE
www. sullivanauctions.com for photos
QUINTE METAL RECYCLING
83 DOWNS ROAD
ZONING – WASTE MANAGEMENT (WM) ZONE
LEGAL DESCRIPTION – 83 DOWNS ROAD
Con 4 PT LOT 13 RP 38R1787
ROLL NUMBER 301-070-0740-0000
TAXES $3350.00- (2018)
REAL ESTATE- property consists of 2.5 acres of land with fenced North, East and West boundaries. Property currently operates as Quinte Metal Recycling.
A 30’ x40’ (approx. dimensions) vinyl sided building is situated at the North West corner of the property which provides a work shop and office area. 200 amp electrical service is the current power supply for the building. Property has no water or sewer service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This property is being offered for sale by public auction subject to reasonable reserve bid
It is understood that all potential bidders should with them that day have in their possession from a recognized financial institution proof of their ability to complete the transaction, and supply that proof to the auctioneer upon registering for the auction previous to the auction beginning.
If the property is sold the following terms and conditions shall apply.
1. The purchaser shall execute an agreement of purchase in the form provided by the auctioneer immediately after being declared the highest bidder.
2. The purchaser shall submit a deposit of 50,000.00 Canadian dollars made payable to Robert Sullivan & Sons Auctioneers Ltd by certified cheque after being declared the highest bidder.
3. Completion and closing of the transaction shall be handled by qualified agents for both the buyer and seller.
4. Balance due from the purchaser shall be paid to the seller on or before the closing date. The transaction regarding the property will close in 30 days from the auction date or on such other date as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
5. This is a cash sale and is not contingent on purchaser’s ability to obtain financing. All financing should be in place previous to auction date.
6. The purchaser shall accept the property in “as is” condition as of the closing date and the purchaser specifically agrees that neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the purchaser as to the condition or fitness of the property, environmental or otherwise or any improvements. All descriptions, measurements and acreage provided by the seller and Sullivan Auctioneers are to be used as a guide only. The purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the location and condition of the property and all descriptions prior to the bidding.
7. The auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller and not as an agent for the purchaser.
8 No personal property of the Sellers shall be conveyed with the property, unless specifically included in the purchase agreement .
I, have read and understand all the above terms and conditions as they apply to this auction.
PRE AUCTION OFFERS
This property will is being offered for sale by live public auction on JUNE 20TH AT 11:00 AM 2019
Pre auction offers will be received before the sale date of June 20th 2019. It is possible to make a pre auction offer on or before June 14th 2019.
In the event that the pre auction offer is accepted then the property may be sold before the live auction date of June 20th 2019
Offers will be received by email or fax.
Fax 613 477 1511 (Sullivan Auctioneers)
ABSENTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event that you are unable to attend the auction on June 20th 2019, we wish to make it possible for you to participate even though you are absent.
It must be understood that all rules apply to those in attendance also to those who bid in the absentee format.
Sullivan Auctioneers should receive all absentee bids, no less than 3 days prior to the auction date of June 20th 2019
All absentee bids must include a $50, 000.00 certified cheque made payable to Robert Sullivan Auctioneers Ltd. No bids will be accepted without this deposit- no exceptions.
Bidding will be done on the bidder’s behalf by Sullivan Auctioneers as if the bidder were present and the bidder’s purchase will be obtained at the lowest bid possible.
Absentee bids are confidential prior to the auction and bidding will not be commencing with the highest absentee bid.
In the event the absentee bid is successful the deposit money held in trust will be applied to the purchase price of the property.
In the event the absentee bid is unsuccessful the deposit money will be refunded.
Return bid form to
156 Denyes Road
ABSENTEE BID FORM
Bank Phone Number_______________________________________________
Bid Amount in Canadian Dollars_____________________________________
156 DENYES ROAD
R.R.# 1 PLAINFIELD
AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE PROPERTY
83 DOWNS ROAD
The Purchaser agrees to purchase the Property from the Seller on the following terms.
I, (name of purchaser) _________________________________________agree to purchase the
property for ___________________________________________________ Canadian Dollars.
Terms as Follows-
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $50,000.00 (Fifty thousand Canadian Dollars) made payable to Robert Sullivan and Sons Auctioneers Ltd which will form part of the purchase price
Balance of _________________________________________in Canadian dollars payable upon closing on the agreed date of ______________________________________________2019, or before made payable to the Seller or their agents.
All buildings on the Property and Land included in the sale will be and remain at risk of the Seller until the Closing Date. After that time all risk will be assumed by the Purchaser. The Purchaser will take possession of the property and assume all responsibilities at 12:00 pm (Noon) Day of Closing.
This agreement once signed by all parties is considered accepted and irrevocable.
PURCHASERS SIGNATURE SELLERS SIGNATURE
PURCHASERS NAME SELLERS NAME
WITNESS SIGNATURE WITNESS NAME