510 CEDAR SCHOOL ROAD SOLD
R.R.# 3 MADOC, ONT.
TUESDAY OCTOBER 7TH AT 11:00 AM
8 miles NORTH of Madoc on Cooper Road and turn EAST onto Cedar School Road for 1 mile.
Property for sale by public auction selling subject to a reasonable reserve
1200 square foot / level raised brick and vinyl bungalow with rear walkout on 1.1 acres with 200 ft road frontage
Completely renovated with new features throughout
VIEWING by appointment 613 919 7295 – Terry
Complete details at www.sullivanauctions.com
TERMS- $10,000 deposit day of sale by cash or certified cheque- balance due in 30 days or upon agreed closing date.
www. sullivanauctions.com for photos
BUYERS INFO PACKAGE
510 CEDAR SCHOOL ROAD
COUNTY OF HASTINGS
PROVINCE OF ONTARIO
LEGAL DESCRIPTION – Lot 17. Concession 9, Township of Madoc
RP 21R13640 Part 2
ROLL # 1236000 015 06755 0000
TAXES Approx $1500.00 /year.
REAL ESTATE- Property for sale by public auction selling subject to a reasonable reserve
1200 square foot/ floor raised brick and vinyl bungalow with rear walkout on 200 x 224 lot
Completely renovated with new features throughout including floors, bathroom fixtures, window, doors, and new 97% efficiency propane furnace.
Property is service by a drilled well tested at 8 gal / minute. And a recently service septic system
Home consists of 3 bedrooms on the main floor as well as a full kitchen with dining area, living room and 4piece bath.
Laundry room available on both floors,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This property is being offered for sale by public auction subject to reasonable reserve bid
It is understood that all potential bidders should with them that day have in their possession from a recognized financial institution proof of their ability to complete the transaction, and supply that proof to the auctioneer upon registering for the auction previous to the auction beginning.
If the property is sold the following terms and conditions shall apply.
1. The purchaser shall execute an agreement of purchase in the form provided by the auctioneer immediately after being declared the highest bidder.
2. The purchaser shall submit a deposit of 10,000.00 Canadian dollars made payable to Robert Sullivan & Sons Auctioneers Ltd by certified cheque after being declared the highest bidder.
3. Completion and closing of the transaction shall be handled by qualified agents for both the buyer and seller.
4. Balance due from the purchaser shall be paid to the seller on or before the closing date. The transaction regarding the property will close in 30 days from the auction date or on such other date as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
5. This is a cash sale and is not contingent on purchaser’s ability to obtain financing. All financing should be in place previous to auction date.
6. The purchaser shall accept the property in “as is” condition as of the closing date and the purchaser specifically agrees that neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the purchaser as to the condition or fitness of the property, environmental or otherwise or any improvements. All descriptions, measurements and acreage provided by the seller and Sullivan Auctioneers are to be used as a guide only. The purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the location and condition of the property and all descriptions prior to the bidding.
7. The auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller and not as an agent for the purchaser.
8 No personal property of the Sellers shall be conveyed with the property, unless specifically included in the purchase agreement .
I, have read and understand all the above terms and conditions as they apply to this auction.
PRE AUCTION OFFERS
This property will is being offered for sale by live public auction on OCTOBER 7TH 2014
It it is possible to make a pre auction offer on or before OCTOBER 3RD 2014
In the event that the pre auction offer is accepted then the property may be sold before the live auction date of OCTOBER 7THh 2014
Offers will be received by email or fax.
Fax 613 477 1511 (Sullivan Auctioneers)
ABSENTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event that you are unable to attend the auction on October 7th 2014, we wish to make it possible for you to participate even though you are absent.
It must be understood that all rules apply to those in attendance also to those who bid in the absentee format.
Sullivan Auctioneers should receive all absentee bids, no less than 3 days prior to the auction date of October 7th 2014
All absentee bids must include a $10,000.00 certified cheque made payable to Robert Sullivan Auctioneers Ltd. No bids will be accepted without this deposit- no exceptions.
Bidding will be done on the bidder’s behalf by Sullivan Auctioneers as if the bidder were present and the bidder’s purchase will be obtained at the lowest bid possible.
Absentee bids are confidential prior to the auction and bidding will not be commencing with the highest absentee bid.
In the event the absentee bid is successful the deposit money held in trust will be applied to the purchase price of the property.
In the event the absentee bid is unsuccessful the deposit money will be refunded.
Return bid form to
156 Denyes Road
Return bid form to
156 Denyes Road
ABSENTEE BID FORM
Bank Phone Number_______________________________________________
Bid Amount in Canadian Dollars_____________________________________
156 DENYES ROAD
R.R.# 1 PLAINFIELD
AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE PROPERTY
510 CEDAR SCHOOL ROAD
R.R.#3 MADOC, ONTARIO
The Purchaser agrees to purchase the Property from the Seller on the following terms.
I, (name of purchaser) _________________________________________agree to purchase the
property for ___________________________________________________ Canadian Dollars.
Terms as Follows-
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $10,000.00 ( TEN thousand Canadian Dollars) made payable to Sullivan Auctioneers Ltd which will form part of the purchase price on OCTOBER 7TH 2014. The deposit will be NON REFUNDABLE unless the Seller fails in their obligation pertaining to the transaction.
Clear title to the property is guaranteed by the Seller.
Balance of _________________________________________in Canadian dollars payable upon closing on the agreed date of ______________________________________________2014, or before made payable to the Seller or their agents.
All buildings on the Property and Land included in the sale will be and remain at risk of the Seller until the Closing Date. After that time all risk will be assumed by the Purchaser. The Purchaser will take possession of the property and assume all responsibilities at 12:00 pm (Noon) Day of Closing.
This agreement once signed by all parties is considered accepted and irrevocable.
PURCHASERS SIGNATURE SELLERS SIGNATURE
PURCHASERS NAME SELLERS NAME
WITNESS SIGNATURE WITNESS NAME