ESTATE OF WILMOT CRAIG AND MRS DOREEN CRAIG
1954 SWITZERVILLE ROAD
R.R.# 4 NAPANEE, ONT.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 24TH AT 11:00 AM
½ mile NORTH EAST of 401 Highway at Napanee (Interchange 582) on County Road 5-Palace Road and continue straight EAST on County Road 5- Palace Road for 2 miles to Vent Road and turn SOUTH for 1 mile to Switzerville Road for turn EAST for 2 miles. (Watch for signs)
YARD EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS – 2013 Massey Ferguson GC2400 4 wd diesel compact tractor with DL100 front end loader, ROPS, 60” mower deck – 168 hours – like new; pallet forks, Champion 9000/7200 w portable generator with electric start, Ford 16 hp riding lawn mower, King 15” single surface planer, Moto master portable air compressor, Craftsman table top drill press, Craftsman mitre saw, Trademaster 10” table saw, Delta bench grinder, Ryobi table top joiner,drum sander, Ariens rear tine garden tiller, shop vac, floor jacks, power tools, hand tools, builders hardware, pipe clamps, quantity of rough cut 1” and 2” lumber, 2 wheel utility trailer, HOUSEHOLD CONTENTS – SELL AT 11:00 AM antique oak sideboard, maple dining table and chairs, antique kitchen chairs, wicker fernery, wall unit, antique toilet set pieces, Beaver sealers,antique bottles, stoneware pieces, vintage door hardware, cups and saucers, cookware, 11 cu ft freezer, patio furniture, wooden boxes, milk and cream can, VEHICLE 1994 Chevrolet 1500 pick up truck with extended cab, 127,000 kms, excellent condition REAL ESTATE- offered for sale subject to a reasonable reserve at 1PM 1400 sq ft single storey brick house with full unfinished basement with walk out, 30’ x 36’ x 13’ attached garage with overhead and sliding doors and breezeway situated on 1.01 acres. Home consists of large kitchen / dining area, entrance/living area, 3 bedrooms, 4 and 2 piece baths..
Offers to purchase REAL ESTATE before the auction will be received and considered and may result in the sale of the property prior to auction date
REAL ESTATE TERMS- $10,000.00 deposit by certified cheque made payable to Robert Sullivan and Sons Auctioneers Ltd day of sale- balance due in 30 days
Details and real estate information available at www.sullivanauctions.com
TERMS- CASH OR CHEQUE
OWNER & AUCTIONEER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENT OR INJURY DAY OF SALE
www. sullivanauctions.com for photos
1954 SWITZERVILLE ROAD
R.R.# 4 NAPANEE, ONT.
Legal description Con6 Pt/lot 9; PT 7& 8
Lot Size 190.00 x 231.6
REAL ESTATE- 1400 sq ft single storey brick house with full unfinished basement with walk out, 30’ x 36’ x 13’ attached garage with overhead and sliding doors and breezeway situated on 1.01 acres. Home consists of large kitchen / dining area, entrance/living area, 3 bedrooms, 4 and 2 piece baths.
Oil furnace, oil fired hot water tank, Central air, dug well and septic system
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This property is being offered for sale by public auction subject to reasonable reserve bid
It is understood that all potential bidders should with them that day have in their possession from a recognized financial institution proof of their ability to complete the transaction, and supply that proof to the auctioneer upon registering for the auction previous to the auction beginning.
If the property is sold the following terms and conditions shall apply.
1. The purchaser shall execute an agreement of purchase in the form provided by the auctioneer immediately after being declared the highest bidder.
2. The purchaser shall submit a deposit of 10,000.00 Canadian dollars made payable to Robert Sullivan & Sons Auctioneers Ltd by certified cheque after being declared the highest bidder.
3. Completion and closing of the transaction shall be handled by qualified agents for both the buyer and seller.
4. Balance due from the purchaser shall be paid to the seller on or before the closing date. The transaction regarding the property will close in 30 days from the auction date or on such other date as mutually agreed upon by both parties.
5. This is a cash sale and is not contingent on purchaser’s ability to obtain financing. All financing should be in place previous to auction date.
6. The purchaser shall accept the property in “as is” condition as of the closing date and the purchaser specifically agrees that neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the purchaser as to the condition or fitness of the property, environmental or otherwise or any improvements. All descriptions, measurements and acreage provided by the seller and Sullivan Auctioneers are to be used as a guide only. The purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the location and condition of the property and all descriptions prior to the bidding.
7. The auctioneer is acting as an agent for the seller and not as an agent for the purchaser.
8 No personal property of the Sellers shall be conveyed with the property, unless specifically included in the purchase agreement .
I, have read and understand all the above terms and conditions as they apply to this auction.
PRE AUCTION OFFERS
This property will is being offered for sale by live public auction on October 24TH 2015
It is possible to make a pre auction offer on or before October 17TH 2015
In the event that the pre auction offer is accepted then the property may be sold before the live auction date of October 24TH 2015
Offers will be received by email or fax.
Fax 613 477 1511 (Sullivan Auctioneers)
ABSENTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In the event that you are unable to attend the auction on October 24TH 2015, we wish to make it possible for you to participate even though you are absent.
It must be understood that all rules apply to those in attendance also to those who bid in the absentee format.
Sullivan Auctioneers should receive all absentee bids, no less than 3 days prior to the auction date of October 24TH 2015
All absentee bids must include a $10,000.00 certified cheque made payable to Robert Sullivan Auctioneers Ltd. No bids will be accepted without this deposit- no exceptions.
Bidding will be done on the bidder’s behalf by Sullivan Auctioneers as if the bidder were present and the bidder’s purchase will be obtained at the lowest bid possible.
Absentee bids are confidential prior to the auction and bidding will not be commencing with the highest absentee bid.
In the event the absentee bid is successful the deposit money held in trust will be applied to the purchase price of the property.
In the event the absentee bid is unsuccessful the deposit money will be refunded.
Return bid form to
156 Denyes Road
Bank Phone Number_______________________________________________
Bid Amount in Canadian Dollars_____________________________________